We are on the look out for an experienced Retail Sales Assistant to work in the gallery on a ‘Casual’ basis.
Craig Parry Photography is an established fine art photographic gallery based in the heart of Byron Bay. Our work primarily focuses on nature and oceanic photography with all work being captured by award winning nature photographer Craig Parry. We also have an online presence and regularly sell our work to clients worldwide.
– Role: Retail Sales Assistant
– Location: Byron Bay Gallery
– Hours: Casual – approx. one to three days per week with flexibility required to increase hours on short notice if required. Ability to work weekends and the upcoming holiday period essential.
This position is for an individual to be based in our Byron Bay store as a Retail Sales Assistant. A sales focussed position, your primary responsibility will be face-to-face customer engagement. Secondary tasks include monthly stocktake, online store management and ad hoc gallery production requirements.
Please note that there are no ‘in field’ requirements ie. you will not be heading out on productions or photography assignments with Craig.
Due to the long term nature of the role we unfortunately will not consider individuals on Travel Visas.
– Minimum two years experience in retail (references required upon request).
– Weekend and holiday availability.
– Experience in PhotoShop and WordPress are essential.
– Right to work in Australia.
The ideal candidate will be:
– An awesome communicator.
– Passionate about the work we sell.
– Willing to go the extra mile to help customers.
– Able to have a degree of flexibility when it comes to hours worked.
– Well presented.
– Demonstrate initiative to help grow and streamline the business.
– Able to work independently.
Applications (one page resume) to be sent to [email protected]
Please do not drop your CVs into the gallery or call – you will be redirected to email your details to the address above.