If you’re an avid water photographer looking to take things to the next level or a beginner wanting to jump in the deep end then Craig Parry Photography’s Tonga Whale Photography Workshops are for you. Joining internationally acclaimed and award winning photographer Craig Parry, each tour is open to all levels of photographic ability and offers the chance to get up close and personal with humpback whales as they migrate through the Kingdom of Tonga.
TONGA WHALE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS | VAVA’U – 2020
Each workshop is strictly limited to seven guests to ensure you receive maximum time in the water, and one on one tuition with Craig.
Session 1: Saturday 22nd August 2020 – Tuesday 1st September 2020 – SOLD OUT
Session 2: Tuesday 1st September 2020 – Thursday 10th September 2020 – LIMITED PLACES LEFT
The tour cost includes the following:
- Unlimited daily photographic and editing tuition with internationally acclaimed photographer Craig Parry
- Seven days on a chartered boat with a professional whale guide (approx timings 9am to 3pm)
- Accommodation – all guests receive their own room with wifi, hot water and air conditioning
- Airport transfers (based on arrival / departure on the above session dates only)
- Daily lunches whilst on the boat
- All snorkelling gear whilst on boat
Not included in the cost are:
- Travel insurance
- Visas (if required)
- Meals (ex lunches on the boat)
- Photography and editing equipment
Please note that due to a high level of interest we are unable to reserve places without a deposit.
For pricing and booking enquiries please contact Craig Parry Photography HERE
Proudly Supported by