If you’re an avid water photographer looking to take things to the next level or a beginner wanting to jump in the deep end then Craig Parry Photography’s Tonga Whale Photography Workshops are for you. Joining internationally acclaimed and award winning photographer Craig Parry, each tour is open to all levels of photographic ability and offers the chance to get up close and personal with humpback whales as they migrate through the Kingdom of Tonga.
Please read on for information on our 2019 workshops to Vava’u.
TONGA WHALE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS | VAVA’U – 2019
Each workshop is strictly limited to seven guests to ensure you receive maximum time in the water, and one on one tuition with Craig.
Session 1: Saturday 10th August 2019 – Tuesday 20th August 2019
Session 2: Tuesday 20th August 2019 – Thursday 29th August 2019 – SOLD OUT
The tour cost includes the following:
- Unlimited daily photographic and editing tuition with internationally acclaimed photographer Craig Parry
- Seven days on a chartered boat with a professional whale guide (approx timings 7am to 4pm)
- Accommodation – all guests receive their own room with wifi, hot water and air conditioning
- Airport transfers (based on arrival / departure on the above session dates only)
- Daily lunches whilst on the boat
- All snorkelling gear whilst on boat
Not included in the cost are:
- Travel insurance
- Visas (if required)
- Meals (ex lunches on the boat)
- Photography and editing equipment
Please note that due to a high level of interest we are unable to reserve places without a deposit.
For pricing and booking enquiries please contact Craig Parry Photography HERE
Proudly Supported by